Are you a hungry, savvy, take-no-prisoners kind of marketer looking to do things a little differently? Welcome. S50 is a growing, nimble agency proud to have won Ad Age’s “Best Places to Work” 3 years in a row and is one of INC. 5000s Fastest growing agencies 2020. We are looking for a VP, Director of Strategy for our exponentially growing agency. Our ideal fit is someone who has in insatiable curiosity and is just as strategic as they are creative. This talented, collaborative leader will be driven by a passion to shape an agency and build a strategy and planning practice to support some amazing clients. You’ll partner with creatives, customer experience team and business leads who have an incredible respect for what you do and help us bring to life actionable, breakthrough campaigns and initiatives across touchpoints. And you will add the strategic backbone to our Agile test-learn-and-iterate philosophy.
The ideal candidate has strong agency strategy / planning experience across a multitude of verticals (including cpg, pharma, not-for-profit, services) and across 360 channels. This will be a pivotal role in helping to grow the expertise in our brand new Healthcare practice. Also, must have exceptional thinking, communication and influence skills and be able to express all of this through both in-person and written presentations.
- Partners with all agency departments to ensure consumer insight is incorporated into everyday thinking, actions and product creation.
- Actively seeks out and applies the latest trends and insights of our consumers and industries we operate within
- Partners with Business lead and Creative lead to identify and present opportunities of growth for our clients
- Partners with our VP, Customer Experience to lead research and insight development
- Will lead and author comms and touchpoint strategies for campaigns
- Will help crystalize the insight into unique creative territories for storytelling and communications
- Will co-lead annual planning process with business and creative lead
- Co-authors and contributes to building quality, clear, concise creative briefs
- Influences measurement strategies
- Creating demand for account planning’s contributions by demonstrating its impact
- Becomes fluent in (and contributes toward constant improvement of) S50 capabilities, processes and culture
- Active participation in new business development; including preparation and delivery of pitches and the transition of new business wins to teams
- Works with little supervision to fulfill job responsibilities
- Bonus points for having dabbled in marketing automation strategies
- 10+ years of experience in strategic planning in a marketing agency
- Expertise around 360 channels, including strong background in digital platforms such as social, digital media, search, ecrm and websites
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a strategic advisor to clients
- Experience with social listening, research tools and analytic reporting
- Familiarity with interpreting and applying quantitative research
- Proactive and action-oriented; independent, driven, and a good multitasker
- Willingness to work as a part of small, nimble, fast-paced team, openness to collaboration and will get your hands dirty with a demonstrated ability to organinze and lead a cross-functional team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Healthcare, CPG, Nonprofit and service industries
So, if you have what it takes, hit us up @ firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of VP, Strategy.