From websites, to mobile apps to kiosks, we care about how our clients’ customer’s engage with them. We know the best customer experiences drive the strongest results and build the most brand loyalty.
We’re searching out User Experience rock-stars who are looking to provide UX support to our client teams. This role works very closely with a cross-functional team of other CX leaders, creatives, technologists and strategists to deliver world-class experiences for world-class brands.
- Participate in the development, execution, and improvement of the user experience and product design strategy across the end-to-end customer journeys
- Assist and/or conduct user research through user interviews, usability testing, focus groups, surveys, analytics and any other insight-gathering activities needed
- Contribute to the execution of final research deliverables such as personas, customer journey maps, service blueprints, empathy maps, experience maps and other research related deliverables
- Develop UX design deliverables including sitemaps, user flows, interaction flows and wireframes
- Participate and play an active role in the creative design process including reviewing visual design and copy development, continually mapping all work to the customer needs and strategic vision of the project
- Act as the voice of the customer and be a customer experience advocate when considering design decisions that will impact customers
- 5+ years designing web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in Figma or Sketch
- Proficiency in survey and research tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Agency experience
- Agile mindset, comfortable operating in an evolving environment
- Experience communicating and collaborating with engineers, designers, copywriters, product owners, customers, and clients
- A strong understanding of how websites are built using waterfall and agile processes
- Experience in app design and a strong background in mobile/responsive design.
- Knowledge in best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as strong knowledge of user experience principles and techniques
- Degree in human behavior related field (Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, Service Design, Information Systems, Information Architecture, Library Sciences, Social Sciences, or related work experience)
What This Role Is Not
- Visual or UI design. We have a talented team of visual designers who manage the design process with strong UX/CX collaboration. We are not looking for a combination UX/UI role or for individuals who are design focused
***Portfolio is required**
If you’d like to apply, send an email with your resume, portfolio link and 3-5 SHORT bullets as to why YOU FIT the specific criteria we outlined. Please put [CX/UX MANAGER] as the subject line – firstname.lastname@example.org.