Do you have that
“anything can be done” attitude? Does a love for problem-solving drive you?
We’re looking for you if you are looking to set the world on fire with your
enthusiasm, curiosity and good ol’ ability to find insights in data no one else
can see and serve up recommendations that will change our clients’ business.
As a member of our Analytics team, you will lead efforts to measure the effectiveness of creative, UX and development efforts. You will uncover patterns in website traffic, eCommerce shopping behavior, and eCRM engagement trends. You will be responsible for end-to-end web analytics measurement, focusing on the user journey. You’ll focus on opportunities to drive better experiences, master CRO, minimize friction points, and ultimately share your findings with business partners. This position requires you to be able to work with numerous datasets to deliver data-led findings, think on your feet, and simplify the complex to our senior-most clients.
- Client facing team leader and subject matter expert on analytics, platform capabilities and trends, and data-driven strategies and solutions
- Define audience and other metrics and create a measurement and optimization plans
- Determine the optimal ways to gather data from multiple sources (web analytics, email, social media, etc.)
- Establish reporting and measurement frameworks for web, CRM, eCommerce and other areas
- Identify trends and new opportunities; drive the structure and utilization of analytics tools, services
- Bring innovative ways of thinking to meet client needs (e.g., testing, measurement, automation, optimization)
- Work closely with S50 team members to share insights and optimize creative and strategic work
- Ensure consistent, relevant and accurate deliverables designed to optimize & influence strategic direction
- Work with client partners to identify new KPIs to track and implement in analytics tools
- 5-9 Years in Digital Marketing Analytics, particularly experience with web, CRM and eCommerce analytics
- Demonstrable knowledge of analytics platforms, testing tools and other business intelligence tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics are a must)
- Proven track record of driving analytical insights into tangible results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with experience distilling complex findings in a manner that is relevant for key business stakeholders
- Detail-oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends
- Curious, constantly asking questions
- Track record of effectively presenting data visually
- Excellent presentation skills; strong experience presenting to client leadership
- Must be a self-starter with strong people, time-management, organizational skills, and the ability to work with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and data connections
- Comfortable balancing multiple priorities
If you’d like to apply, send an email with your resume, portfolio link and 3-5 SHORT bullets as to why YOU FIT the specific criteria we outlined. Please put [ANALYST] as the subject line – firstname.lastname@example.org.