ACD / Creative Director, Copy
Looking for a literary genius. Your words make people laugh, cry and think. All for the right reasons.
South Norwalk, CT
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
One of Ad Age’s “Best Places to Work” for the last 3 years is on the hunt for a creative unicorn. Someone who is always asking questions, always pushing themselves and their team to achieve bigger and better, and always challenging the status quo. S50’s next creative lead is going to be a powerhouse that has passion for the craft of language and communication.
● You will report to the Executive Creative Director // Partner of the agency and help lead rapidly growing client businesses with our stellar product owner team
● You love what you do so much that you still get your hands dirty: drafting content strategy decks, writing, brainstorming—no opportunity to be creative is beneath you
● Your broad knowledge of crafting copy across ad campaigns, online content and videos, social media, and even emails will be put to the test every day, but you’ll love the variety of it all
● You are a mentor at heart and live to help junior writers grow and succeed
● You assist in driving tight, action-oriented briefs and unearthing incredible, salient insights
● You are a great communicator. To internal teams, to clients, and to management, you are clear, concise, thoughtful, and charismatic
● 8-12 yrs experience spanning creative direction, editorial, copywriting, digital, branded content
● A writing background is a MUST for this role; the job is hands-on writing as much as mentoring
● Must have done ground-breaking B2B and B2C work, and have personally led and authored content strategy work
● Awards, lots of great awards, but not the overbearing ego that sometimes goes with them
● You’ve worked at large agencies and small ones and have cherry-picked the best principles and aspects of both as your guiding star
● You’ve stayed current on the latest technologies and trends in the industry and you know how to apply them
● Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing your own workload
● Incredibly strong work ethic; we’re a family here, and you don’t let down your family
● A passionate team of people who love working with you. You foster loyalty among your current team and they will be very sad to see you come work here. But maybe someday they’ll follow you.
● Excellent public speaking and pitching skills
● Deep knowledge and interest in digital media, social media, content and technology
● Passion, positivity, curiosity, self-motivation, perseverance
● The ability to thrive in an incredibly fast-paced, entrepreneurial and creatively demanding environment and will have to balance many projects at once with tight deadlines and schedules. So, your problem-solving skills are on-point
● A KILLER portfolio
So, if you have what it takes to work with the likes of Subway, Newman’s Own, Mondelez, and others, hit us up @ email@example.com with a subject line of ACD / CREATIVE DIRECTOR.