One of Ad Age’s “Best Places to Work” for the last 3 years is on the hunt for a social, creative unicorn. We are looking for a socially native, seasoned content creator who is culturally tapped in. You have to know what trends for 21-29 yr olds and create it.
We’re looking for a strategist/creator who has the magic mix of knowing what it takes to engage Gen-Z and Millennials across social channels and has legitimate experience concepting and creating content for multi-cultural and LGBTQ+ audiences. This is a hands-on role. You will be working with a small, tight team to create awe-inspiring micro-content, posts, videos, memes, you name it, you’ll be creating it.
To be considered for this role, pls send samples of the best social content you have created, relevant to multi-cultural and LGBTQ+ audiences.
- Concept and execute digital and social campaigns including paid digital display and social, and organic social
- Help co-create the social strategy for a brand with an output of an overarching ownable vision, definition of voice, content pillars and insight into how certain channels should be used and content types best distributed in each channel
- Be the owner and champion of the brand voice across digital channels, guiding internal agency teams and client’s in-house team
- Work with a creative team to ideate campaign ideas and understand how they will and should be executed
- Evaluating briefs and creating content that connects with the consumers emotional and functional needs
- Clear communication with teammates about status of project delivery, and what is needed to complete tasks
- Can operate with ease and calm under a variety of deadline structures; we have some fire drills and sometimes we have an abundance of time
- Present and sell work in a clear and compelling way to clients and internal teams
- 5-8 yrs experience spanning social content creation, digital, branded content, writing
- A writing/content creation background is a MUST for this role, the job is hands on writing
- Experience defining a brand voice
- Deep knowledge and interest in digital media, social media & technology
- You are curious, thoughtful and OK if all the answers are not spelled out
- You’ve worked at large agencies and small ones OR at platform companies like Meta or SNAP, and freelanced before, so you know how to work in great structure and how to be flexible
- You’ve stayed current on the latest social trends and best practices in the industry and know what to do to reach gen Z and Y
- You know how to take reporting insights and make your creative even better then next go-around
- Proven track record of effectively and efficiently managing your own workload
- Incredibly strong work ethic, we don’t let each other down
- Excellent public speaking and pitching skills
- Passion, positivity, curiosity, self-motivation, perseverance
- The ability to thrive in an incredibly fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and creatively demanding environment and will have to balance many projects at once with tight deadlines and schedules. So, your problem-solving skills are on-point
- Beverage and/or Non-profit experience a BIG plus
- A KILLER portfolio
***Portfolio is required**
If you’d like to apply, send an email with your resume, portfolio link and 3-5 SHORT bullets as to why YOU FIT the specific criteria we outlined. Please put Social Content Creator as the subject line – firstname.lastname@example.org.